Sunday, September 19, 2010

Basel ,why am i fascinated with that place ......



As a french major if i visit europe people will think that Paris is my dream place .... Well Paris is really beautiful but i heard a lot of complaints with the snobbish and racist attitude of Parsians ,thats why i would really prefer Geneva ,since it is also a french speaking city and we have friends there ,well why talk about Basel . A friend of my Father work in BIS (Bank of International Settlements) ,his 1st assignment was Basel and now his based in HK ,so i kinda google the place and i was fascinated how beautiful the city is . I guess someday i'll go there

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it _is_ beautiful. Pity I hadn't been able to visit it, myself.

    Being an EL major, I'm pretty sure you'll get to go there someday. :)

    ReplyDelete